Friday, August 23, 2013

Looking Up

 
Things are looking up at work. We have had a shift bid and starting the first of September I will no longer work second shift. Yeah!! 10:00am to 6:30pm. Off on Sundays and Tuesdays.  Training did not happen this week like I thought it would. I spent a day and a half in the office and I will continue my regular schedule for the rest of the week. Saturday is 8 hours of overtime!!

Been asked to make Elly's Halloween costume. Not sure what Mom wants but as soon as I know it will be here. Her first birthday is coming up here in a few days. I will not be joining them in Brooklyn for her party. I am sad but work is a bear and I need to be here. Skype is a wonderful thing!!

I am working on a secret hexie project. It is for a friend and since she reads the blog I cannot share it here until she has it in her hands. I am excited about it!!

Time to get ready for work. I am having a visitor right before work. Just found out she is getting married in about 4 weeks. Yeah for Lori!! Must go move the dust around and clean the bathroom and get some lunch. Wow the list keeps growing!

In stitches,
Judy

2 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

hoping to see her costume soon xx

sunny said...

Good news on the work front. You'll have so much fun making Elly's costume.