Saturday, April 6, 2013

Missing

I am missing my quilting time. I have a project for my neighbor I am doing and I am about ready to pull out my hair, one strand at a time!! I am replacing zippers in two jackets and the only seam ripper I own is dull!! I am getting up in the morning and going to JoAnn's to get several seam rippers. Tomorrow I am definitely going to get this project finished. I have to baby quilt tops ready to be quilted. Monday night is our guild meeting and I want to have both of these quilts done to turn in for our service project. I am trying to do one quilt each month. I missed February and March meetings and so I am three quilts behind

I also have fabric to start on Elly's summer wardrobe. It is so much fun to sew for little girls!! 


This is a picture of Elly at Easter. She is now 7 months old and I made her dress.  Her visit was just too short. 

In stitches,
Judy 

No comments: