Sunday, April 21, 2013

Updates

Things have been moving along nicely. I have successfully changed the light bulb in my sewing machine twice. The first bulb was a dud and I had to repeat it all over again.



I have finished quilting the baby quilt and now I need to stitch down the binding



 
The yard looks a 100% better now that my sister, my mom, Vincent, Lily, and Neil came to work on it. I am bartering with my sister for more yard work from her crew and I am making a baby quilt for her to give as gift.

 
I will not be starting a table cloth for my sister in law. Instead I will cut up the quilt top and make it into two table cloths. I have several patterns in mind to use my 30's prints and make a quilt for my bed.

I spent a good portion of yesterday, while tethered to my work phone, cutting out fabric for several baby quilts, piecing a backing, and pin basting another baby quilt. I am 4 quilts behind for my goal of 12 quilts for 2013. I am hoping to make some good progress this week. 


Off to walk with my mom and my sister and then home to the sewing machine.

In stitches,
Judy     

No comments: