Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday



I am definitely making progress. I have finished the zippers except for picking out my basting threads. I have taken out the dead light bulb out of sewing machine, but it a Bernina machine and I need a Bernina bulb. So I am sewing under the light on my ceiling fan. I have got one of the baby quilts pin basted and almost completely machine quilted. I need to get the second one pin basted so it ready to go when I finish the one I am working on.

Last night at guild we had Anita Grossman Soloman speak. She is a hoot and her program was very interesting. I can see her book on Rotary cutting coming to my house very soon. She is in town for the International Quilt Festival in Cincinnati. Sadly, I will not be able to attend. I work second shift and that pretty much precludes me for attending. Of course, I really do not need any more fabrics, patterns, or books so it is a good that I am staying home!!

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: