Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sewing

Yesterday I was able to get some of my surprise sewing done.And I marked more of my Christmas squares for my bow tie blocks. I cut out and sewed a hug for a friend. I call a cozy flannel nightgown a hug for a friend. It is all done except for the button holes and buttons which I will  finish in the morning. Then on to the purple and yellow scrappy tote bag for her. I have gotten the measurements from Elly's mommy and I will be starting on the Christmas dress this week. I am off tomorrow and I am having a friend  for dinner. She would like me to finish the nightgowns for her, her sister, and her niece. That is all of my Christmas sewing. I could be done by next weekend. Then I have a bit of shopping to do and some wrapping.

I spend the afternoon with my mom and my sister and I brought home my hand piecing project that I am still trying to find reasons not to finish. I left it in a drawer at my sister's when we celebrated Thanksgiving. I am going to be compiling a list of projects to finish in 2013 and that will be on it.

In stitches,
Judy







1 comment:

Vicky said...

You've gotten a lot done! Good or you!!