Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Almost Done

It has been a very busy couple of days for me. I was almost done sewing and then I decided to add a couple of tiny things to my list. Elly is being baptized on Sunday, December 23rd. She will be the fourth generation to  be baptized in our dress. It needs a slip. We had one but it has been misplaced. So I have to make a slip. Not a problem. Elly needs a pretty bonnet for her Christening. I will be making a bonnet out of a man's hankie. My friend, Carlene sent me several examples of bonnets, some lace, ribbon, and hankies. I have gotten some different lace and some embellishments and I will be making a bonnet tomorrow.

I still need to do some laundry and pack. Gather some recipes for our Christmas dinner, wrap a few presents and work. I did get a shiny Christmas present for myself this year.



 A new exhaust system for my car. My mechanic said it was shiny when he installed it on Monday but I am sure it is no longer all that shiny. But my car no longer sounds like a hot rod and I am quite happy. Mine is the car on the right.

In stitches,
Judy


No comments: