Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Hoping you will be spending time with those who are near and dear to you. For those who will not be joining for the holiday, know that they will be with in your heart.

I will be cooking dinner tomorrow at my sister's house. It will be a small gathering this year. I still have a bit of hemming left to do on the table cloth for our table tomorrow. My mom will be meeting me here at my house and we will travel together to my sister's house. My youngest sister and her three kids will also be joining us for dinner an Wii. We will exercise off all that turkey.

 
I will not be attending any of the Black Friday sales this year. I am working both Friday and Saturday! I am aiming to get to JoAnn Fabrics this weekend for some of the thread that is on sale. I have a couple of sewing projects that I am doing for Christmas and need thread to complete them. I will be off Sunday and Monday and I am hoping to get started on my Christmas sewing.

Hoping everyone has a blessed time with family and friends and be careful when out for Black Friday!!

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: