Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am spoiled

 
I am so spoiled and I will admit that. I have a job that I really like and have been doing it for almost six years. In April of this year, management sent a bunch of us home to work including me. I am so in love with working from home. This week or at least the days before Thanksgiving several of us are back in the office for training. The office is located in a rather busy, congested shopping area. It is the week before Thanksgiving and it is raining. That is not a good mix for anybody. Traffic is horrid!! In the morning it is not bad for me but my co-workers are on the road over an hour to get to work. Last night there were lots of accidents and an explosion and fire at the General Electric testing facility in Evendale. Yuck!! It takes me about 17 minutes to get from my garage to the parking lot at work and it took over 45 minutes to get home last night. And now I am getting ready to do this again. I will be happy to be working in my living room on Black Friday and I might even stay in my jammies!!!

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: