Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

I am hoping everyone had a good day today. I got a phone call from my son and my daughter in law. They sent me a cool teddy bear for Mother's Day!! My very own spa bear. I love it!!! I collect bears as well as fabric.


My mom, my sister Becky and my sister Patty and her kids Vincent and Lily met at a local park. Vincent and Lily with some help from me and mom got Patty a pressure cooker for Mother's Day. She really wanted one and her kids were such good helpers. I got my mom a lovely pink and purple fuschia hanging basket for her front porch. We also had a great hike.







Yesterday after work, Jennifer and I checked out the local quilt shop. They were having a sale. I ended up buying a bit more 30's prints and a 60 degree ruler. I have several pieces of striped Christmas fabric to make tablerunners for my sisters, my mom and myself to give to them at Thanksgiving in order for them to have the tablerunners for the month of December. When we got back to the house dinner was wating for us. Another friend had come over to use my washer and she made an awesome dinner for us. Jennifer was able to machine quilt a baby quilt for Kids Komfort. She was so excited with her progress. I got to mess around with my EQ5. I still cannot get EQ6 to load on my computer, but I have lined up some computer help to get me ready for EQ7, reward for working all this overtime.

Here is my stash report for May. I did add a bit of fabric while I was at the quilt shop and I did not use any fabric this week. Oh well. Check out Judy L's blog to see how everyone else is doing.

Used this Week:: 0 yds
Used year to Date: 38.875 yards
Added this Week: 1.75 yrds
Added Year to Date: 21.25 yards

Net used to for 2010: 17.625


Hope everyone had a good day today and has a great week with lots of quilting time.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: