Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday

This is the view off of my meager deck. It is pretty to look at. I am thankful that I do not have to go out and drive in it as I work from home. I would like to say I have gotten bunches of sewing done and I have. But not that I can show you. It was not Christmas sewing. I just did not take pictures. It was a cover to for a chair so that Elly can sit in a chair for a meal when there is no high chair available. They are spending Christmas in India and might not have a high chair to use. I am currently converting a hand puppet into a golf club cover. No pictures of that either.

I have three large boxes with my new dining room chairs in them. They need to be assembled but there is not much time to do that right now. I have been doing some cooking and I like that.  After the first of the year, I want to tackle my basement and donate stuff to Goodwill. There are things in boxes that I know I don't need and there is stuff I have under my basement stairs that I have been saving for my daughter in law's sister. She is now back in India and I am sure she does not want it anymore. I will take pictures and text them to my daughter in law and see if there is anything that needs to be saved.

I have been thinking about what kind of projects I want to start in 2014. I have also been thinking about the projects that I need to finish in 2014. Once I have a handle on the list I will share it here.



This is how I spent my time at Thanksgiving! It was such a joy to have them for a short visit. So glad there is Skype!!

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: