Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Busy times


This is what I did on my day off yesterday! I put together two of the six chairs I bought for my dining room. I am not sure if the rest will be done any time soon. I am not expecting any guests over Christmas.

My shopping is finished. Well kind of. The stuff Christmas is done. The stuff for the kids has to be sent to Brooklyn but they will not be home for Christmas, so I am not mailing to Brooklyn until after the first. I still have some sewing to do for Elly.

I am going to start sorting my scraps. I have bunches of scraps and lots of ideas on what to do with them. I just need to get started. I am trying to get my plans for 2014 set up. I am still on that ever familiar no buy fabric diet. I think of it as an adventure to use my stash to make quilts.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: