Thursday, December 19, 2013

Progress

 
I spent several hours last night going through my fabric stash. I had two tall space bags with fabric in them. I am thinking I will have to change my plans for 2014 just a little bit. I think I will be doing a few string quilts as there is a lot of strings all over the sewing room. I also found a quantity of pieces of yardage. Any where from a 1/2 yard pieces to pieces that are several yards.  It seems that I will have lots of fabric selections to chose from during my no buy fabric diet!! There is still a bit that needs to be done.

Time to get ready to start another day at work. Then I can come back and play with fabric after my shift.

In stitches,
Judy

1 comment:

Diane-crewe said...

dont work too hard and then you will be ready to "play" some more xx