Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Vacation

I am officially on vacation. I left on Sunday from Ohio where it was 15 degrees and snowing and there was snow on the ground. I arrived in Georgia and it was 58 degrees and sunny and no snow to be found. Yesterday was my regular day off and today we my first day of vacation. Today we went driving around the countryside taking in all the sights and taking a few pictures of the interesting things that are normal in Georgia. I have left my camera cord at home and I am not able to download any pictures today. Oh well!!

My sister and I are doing craft projects. She is snipping a rag quilt for her granddaughter and I am binding one of two quilts for Villarama, the fundraiser where my sister teaches at. I hope to have both of them finished and drop them at my sister's on my way home from vacation.


In stitches,
Judy

No comments: