Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Getting Things Done


 
 

My computer has been under the weather for a while and it spent a week at my sister's boyfriend's house. It was cleaned and more memory was added. It is moving quite nicely now and I am quite happy. 

I have been sewing while my computer was down. I started and finished my flannel nightgown and have layered and quilted one of the two quilts for my sister's school fundraiser. I quilted two tops like these last year. I am hoping to get both of them quilted and the binding ready for the hand stitching so I can take them with me on my trip to Georgia next week, when I got to visit my other sister.





 I also made a charity quilt for our guild's service project. My plan is to make one quilt a month. Of course, I will not be home to go to February meeting so I will turn two in at the March meeting. Most of the blocks were left over from an earlier project. I did buy about 1/2 yard to complete the top and for the binding. I also bought some fabric for the backing.

In stitches,
Judy

 

No comments: