Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday


It is Tuesday and the first day of my new shift at work. I do not start work until 2:30pm and off at 11pm. Of course, my body said get up at 6am you don't want to be late. I am getting a few things done around here. I have a quilt that needs spray basting so if we are not busy, I can start hand quilting it. I did finish a quilt for Ami Simms
and her Alzheimer's Project. I forgot to take a picture of it. I used the scraps from my hand quilting project. Oranges, yellows, pinks, and lime green. Bright and cheery it was.

I have gotten some yard work done this week. I edged the driveway and walkway to the front door. Used a shovel and have the blisters to prove it. Next I need to start my seeds for my flower beds. I am starting Moonflowers, Marigolds and Impatiens. The flower beds should look awesome this summer. Lots of color!! More inspiration for the next quilts.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: