Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Such is Life

Good and bad things are happening in my life. I have finally decided on pattern for the bright colored fabric from a few posts back. I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel on that wall hanging. It is going to be awesome! I have finally gotten back to the sewing machine and I am quite happy.

My shift changes a week from today. I am still working Tuesday thru Saturday which I really like but now my hours will be 2:30pm to 11:00pm. Not my favorite but I am looking for the silver lining. I have decided that if we are not busy, I will be getting more sewing done, I will be able to pick up overtime in the morning without being pulled of of letters for phones, I will be able to make all my doctor's appointments without taking time off of work, gardening in the early morning before the sun is high and bugs are bad. We are going to try breakfast picnics.

So now it is time for me to get upstairs and prepare for my day on the phones. I have the sewing machine next to the desk in case we are not busy and I can sew these nine blocks together and get ready to add the border.

In stitches,
Judy

1 comment:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Hi Judy, you wanted to join the red white and blue blog hop but you are a no reply blogger. So please contact me at
Pnkcndy@sbcglobal.net and we can get you signed up!