Friday, September 30, 2011

Bits and Pieces


Here are a few bits and pieces of my life. I have not gotten much sewing done as we are coming into our busy season at work and I have been picking up quite a bit of overtime. Seeing that I am working from  home, I do not mind doing the overtime.





My latest project. A brown, teal, and lime green baby quilt. Using several fabric with circles on it. I have enough fabric to make another one almost like it.




Flowers I picked up at the grocery store because I needed fall looking flowers to brighten up my work space.



My Halloween wall hanging.




Changed the flowers in my front door basket.



One of a pair of happy pumpkins my friend, Roberta made for me.



And it is getting cooler outside so it is time to put out my log cabin quilt to cuddle on the couch with.

In stitches,

Judy

1 comment:

Denise :) said...

Hey Judy! Love that you've gotten your fall decorations out already. Especially love your little wall hanging. So fun! I wanted to reply to the comment you left on my blog, but then I realized you're a 'no reply' blogger, so I can't. :( I hope you have a GREAT week! :)