Sunday, December 7, 2014

Surprise!!

It has been a very long time since I have posted anything. This is a quilt that I made for my daughter in law to give as a gift. It is called Falling Charms from Missouri Star Quilt Company. I was looking for a quilt that looked awesome but not hard to do. This is it. Normally I pick a pattern and them pick the fabric. It is much harder to it the other way around.
 These are bags I made for my mom and my sisters. I used stuff from my stash and zippers that were given to me. It is a nice size. You can put some money, phone, keys etc. At this time of year you can slide it into your pocket and shop without worrying where your purse is. I am going to work on them after the first of the year and make a few changes.

These are my neighbor's dogs. She has three black rescue dogs. This Halloween Bailey was recovering from surgery, but I did make a costume Bailey. This year they were garden gnomes. It is always fun to see what Tina wants the dogs to be. Last year they were Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Look who came to visit Grandma for Thanksgiving. Sitting pretty in the rocking chair I rocked her daddy in and wearing the new sweater that my mom, great Maggi knitted for her. Counting down the days until she will be back for Christmas!

In  stitches,
Judy

No comments: