Sunday, February 9, 2014

The good and the bad

I had a wonderful day with my mom and my sister. We had brunch and went to see a play, On Golden Pond, put on by the Greater Hamilton Civic Theater.   It was an awesome production and we had a great time.

When I got home someone and I am not sure who, shoveled the frozen hump that was deposited at the end of my driveway by the snow plow, part of my driveway, and my front walk. I am so grateful to who ever did that.

No for the bad. I think I have broken at lest one toe on my left foot.  If you look on Pinterest for frozen colored balls. You fill up balloons with water and food coloring and freeze them.  I have done this before and they are so pretty. I needed the space in my freezer so I put the four frozen balls in plastic bags to move them outside. The bag broke and two balls fell out. One on the ground in the basement and the other one made it to the ground after crunching the toes on my left foot. All I can say is that is never a dull moment at my house.

In stitches,
Judy

1 comment:

Diane-crewe said...

NOT a good way to end the weekend x try and rest it as much as pos ... and remember all the good bits xx