Sunday, February 16, 2014

Stash Report Week 7

I am in a dither. I am on a fabric no buy diet and I was at JoAnn's this afternoon with my sister, Patty. I bought fabric, 5.5 yards of fabric. But it is not for me. I am going to make another dress for my sister. I will get the scraps for my quilts so I guess I am going to count it as mine. And I was doing so well. I guess I need to get busy!!!

Used this Week:  0.0 yards
Used year to Date: 6.75 yards
Added this Week: 5.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 5.5 yards
Net Used for 2014: 1.25 yards

Linking up with Judy L at Patchwork Times.

In stitches,
Judy

3 comments:

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

Do apparel fabrics count?! I didn't count the fabric I bought for my niece's dress in my stash report. There might be a scarp or two left, and it is 100% cotton, but who's counting....

Dar said...

If you count it, then when the dress is made, I'd substract the yardage used. I only count scraps left over from someone elses fabric if it measures the size of a fat quarter size.

Anonymous said...

On the other hand, if you make that dress right away, it's going to use most of the fabric quickly, so you're still looking good!