Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Plans!

I had all kinds of plans for today. It is my day off. Sewing was high on the list. Somewhere along the way it fell to the bottom. I got up this morning and made a grocery run. Just a few things and several bags later, I was home. Next up was overtime. Besides time and a half, every 5 hours of overtime worked you get a $25 gift card to American Express. I am saving for new television in my basement so I did 3 hours. So far this week, I have completed 5 hours of overtime and it is only Tuesday. Next up was a nap, laundry, a shower, and a meeting. Then a trip to JoAnn Fabrics and then I will be able to sew.


  
I have two projects in the works. One is quilt like I did for my sister earlier this year. It is already cut out and partially sewn together. But I had misplaced it in the rush to declutter the house for the baby's visit earlier this summer. But I have found it and I am ready to sew. Also, I found the fabric I am using in this project . I found the yellow. I will use it for a border, backing and binding. 

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: