Monday, March 4, 2013

Where has all the sewing time gone?

It is Sunday night and where has the sewing time gone? I had big plans for making a Kid's Komfort quilt for our guild meeting tomorrow night and it is still just 20 strips. That is enough for two quilts. I am off on Mondays and the only thing I have to do is get the tags for my car. I am planning on sewing and hopefully get one quilt done for the guild meeting.


It looks like I will be having company for Easter. My kids, grandbaby, and grand dog will be coming for a visit. I am so excited. I am going to be making Elly's Easter dress and bonnet. I have gotten several linen hankies from my sister, Karen and I am making a bonnet from one of them and matching it to the Easter dress. 

My project for March is going to be a quilted tablecloth for my sister in law's banquet table. I am using a pattern I have used in the past and using 30's prints. 

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: