Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend recap

Friday night Jennifer was here for craft night and dinner. Dinner was cooked cabbage with ham and boiled potatoes. Yum!! I did cutting for my new hand piecing project and fixed a quilt top for Jennifer. Jennifer had several little projects to finish.

Saturday, I was able to do 3.5 hours of overtime and get to the grocery before 10am. A gal who used to work with came over for catch up time and pants hemming. Then to dinner with my mom, my sister, and her boyfriend. Dinner was yummy!!

Sunday was going to be hardworking but the heat and humidity forced me inside to the basement for some organizational time. It was blessedly cool in the basement and I am making slow progress there. I have done a bit of hardworking this morning but it is time to work. I will continue cutting and prepping my hand work between calls!

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: