Saturday, July 23, 2011

Quilting

 

I have been machine quilting. I found my top yesterday and got it layered and pin basted last night. It is about a quarter of the way machine quilted. I am hoping to have the machine quilting done tonight. I would like to get the binding sown down so I will have some hand work to do at my meeting on Monday evening. I still do not have the patriotic wall hanging done. I still have a bit of time to get to that before Labor Day.

It is hot yet again today. I am hanging out in the basement right now. It is much cooler down here. I have turned off the air conditioning for now. It will go back on later so I can sleep. But most days it is off the entire day.

Jennifer was here last night for craft night. I worked on my Log Cabin quilt and she did a few odd projects. I did add some binding to a quilt she was making for Lily. She will hand stitch the binding later today. We had dinner again last night. Hers was a potato with Vadalia Onions baked in the oven and mine was left over boiled potatoes, sauerkraut and turkey sausage. Yum!!

In stitches,
Judy

1 comment:

bettyp said...

I love your scrappy lag cabin quilt!! I think log cabin is one of my favorite !