Monday, March 19, 2012

As my weekend ends


As my weekend ends it has been such a wonderful weekend. I have finally gotten the quilt for my daughter in law pin basted.


















 It is full/queen and I think I used about 2000 pins to baste it. I have started the machine quilting on it and I have 3 rows out of 15 rows quilted. I am planning on quilting every night after work.

 
 

My mom and I took a road trip today.

  
 I had to drop off a quilt for Rising Sun Quilt Fest in Rising Sun, Indiana.

  
 We turned off the Garmin Lady and took the scenic route hone along the Ohio River. Saw this flag carved into a tree stump.
 
 Stopped and took a few pictures of the Anderson Ferry. A good place to come this summer with my sister and her kids. We can take the car ferry across the Ohio River and then to Shawnee Lookout for a picnic.
Can't wait for summer. The warm weather is already here. It is not even spring and it was 81 degrees today!!

Tomorrow I will have to go back to work and if the calls are slow I have a project that I have been hand quilting and I will get to add a few stitches to that! At this rate I should finish this quilt by the end of the month!!

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: