Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's Done!!


I put my mind to it and finished the Patriotic Wall Hanging. Still don't like it and I did something wrong because it is bigger than the intended space. So it looks a bit funky in this shot. I am already designing a pumpkin wall hanging in my head to put up after Labor Day.

I was able to go to the guild meeting last night. We had a trunk show by Julie Lambert . She is a guild member who does amazing machine quilting on her Bernina home sewing machine. The quilts were gorgeous and she is such a delight to listen to. And I learned a thing or two that I want to try in the future.

I had the best of both worlds last night. I got to go to the guild meeting and then I came home and logged into my work station and did two hours of overtime. 10pm to midnight. Not a great idea. Looked good on paper but my body screamed "time to go to bed, you fool!!". I may or may not do that again.

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: