Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy weekend

Work has not slowed down one bit and I just finished a 60 hour week that followed a 54 hour week, No sewing has been done here in a long time. But I am going to be doing some serious stash busting tomorrow. A gal from work is coming tomorrow to relieve me of some of my stash. I am very excited to have her here. I am going to make homemade spaghetti/ pizza sauce for our homemade pizza and then down to the sewing room to add to her beginnings of a stash.Good food and good fabric and good friends.

I tried to get a picture of the sewing room as it is now, but the lighting is poor and the pictures are not that good. I will get more pictures later.



But here is an oldie but goodie. This quilt is made from a nine patch block swap I did many years ago. I used really thin cotton batting and it looks pretty and can be used in the summer.


In stitches,

Judy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you enjoy what little time off you get this weekend. Wow, that is a lot of hours, but like you say, more for your car fund.

Blessings,
Jilly