Saturday, October 24, 2009

computer is sick again

The computer is sick again and it is going back to the shop. I miss it when it is gone but I get lots of other things done. I am going to stop at JoAnn's and get some spray adhesive and baste my daughter in law's quilt together and start the machine quilting of it. I promised her she could have it when they came for Thanksgiving. It should not take long for the machine quilting. After all it is just a wall hanging. I should have it ready to hand stitch the binding down at our meeting on Monday night.

I am thinking about getting some shots of the fall around here. The leaves are just beautiful this year. I am also going to do some baking this weekend. I promised a gal at work some peanut butter blossom cookies. She is providing the peanut butter and I love to bake and cook.

In pieces,

Judy

No comments: