Thursday, March 27, 2014

It has been awhile

It has been awhile since my last post. I really enjoyed my staycation and I got a lot of sewing done. Sewing has gone down hill from there. I do get to do a little hand piecing of  my Grandmother's Flower Garden while I am on the phones waiting for callers to find the answers to my questions. Last week we had computer issues company wide and it effected mostly the work at home people. I spend 3 days in the office. Call centers can be very loud. Not everyone uses their inside voices. I took Monday off and they finally got me fixed and now I am happily working at home once again. I have been working on yet another Kid's Komfort quilt. 


This is the baby quilt for baby Lily from next door. I dropped it off last night and it was a big hit with everyone. Mom and dad were amazed and Lily enjoyed cuddling in it. And the good news is that they are not moving after all and Brandon will still cut both our yards this spring and summer. Yeah!!

In stitches,
Judy

2 comments:

sunny said...

Cute quilt! What is the pattern? is it pieced, or applique? I bought some fabric last summer that i'm still finding the perfect pattern for. This might work.

Diane-crewe said...

can see WHY it was a hit x lovelly x