Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Friday

 


It's Friday!! Yeah, that means the weekend is here. (Hi, Karen) It also means that I am working tomorrow. We are scheduled for a full day, but will be able to leave early if we get all the work done. I have learned how to download books on tape to my IPOD and now I have 4 books to listen to while I am working. It helps to mask the voices of my neighbors. 

I still have not touched the fabric in the dining room/new sewing space. I went in there today to use the table. I am thinking about cutting out UFO #6 this weekend. It is something I designed on EQ7 and looks like it would be easy to put together. And I need to finish my blue back pack. So many projects so little time. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets to spend some of it at the sewing machine. 

In stitches,
Judy

No comments: